Happiness is very important to have a beautiful life. If you could see good in every small things, we can be happy all the time.You don’t need to be a billionaire or you don’t need to own a huge mansion to be happy.
Happiness is a choice and we are the only one who can decide on whether to be happy or not.
Here, I am listing out the smaller things in my life which make me happy
- My Family( My papa , mummy and my brother) They are the ultimate reason for my happiness
- Cooking(It’s a passion for me and I love it to its core and every time, it makes me happy and satisfied)
- Organizing:from wardrobe to book shelves to kitchen. Everything makes me happy. I like my things to be organised.
- Shopping:Online shopping/ Window shopping.
- Floral Scents and Deodorant
- The smell of nail polish
- Reading books: Novels which gives you a feeling that its real.
- Watching classic movies,which my friend recommends to me and am addicted to that and bugs him every time to send a new list.
- Talking to my mother over phone: As I am staying away from my parents, I call her every single day and she describes me every minute things happening with them and I feel like I am not away from them
- Writing: It’s not about writing on hard-core topics . It’s about making a to do list or a bucket list or writing on my blog
- Beaches: I am in love with beaches and can’t get enough of that
- A long shower
- Pizza: Pizza and beer with your bestie on Friday nights
- Music: It lightens my heart
- Chocolate cake
- Spending time with my best friends
- Visiting my parents
- Festivals: It’s the time of get together, good food and happiness
- Genuine People
- Chicken: In any form; Grilled, Curry, deep-fried, sandwiched.
- Seeing and talking to happy people: They can make me feel happy
- Donating clothes to charity or to the people who are in need
- My blog 🙂
So what are the things that makes you happy??